The Institute for Nonprofit Practice (INP) maintains a number of online communities and social media accounts. INP reserves the right to monitor all posts, comments, tags, mentions of, or references to INP and its social media pages in order to support a welcoming online environment, inclusive discourse, and respect for a variety of viewpoints.
We believe you can make a positive contribution to our online communities. We welcome questions and commentary, including constructive ideas and opinions, but please remember to be relevant and respectful with your contributions. We do not tolerate harassment, spam, abuse, or threats to others. We reserve the right to remove any content that doesn’t adhere to our guidelines and to block anyone who violates them. Specifically, we do not tolerate posts that are:
- Abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening, or attacking others
- Defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar, or depicting violence
- Hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, age, race, religion, gender identity, sexual preference or orientation, nationality, ability, or political beliefs
- Sexually explicit or pornographic
- Fraudulent, deceptive, libelous, misleading, or unlawful
- References to criminal or illegal activity
- Violations of any intellectual property rights
- Unnecessarily repetitive or spamming in nature
- Viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other people’s computers
- Behavior that has a negative impact on our community members’ ability to engage with INP and with each other
We may periodically update these guidelines.