When you graduate from the Institute, you join a growing nationwide network of more than 3,500 accomplished social impact leaders and thousands of changemakers from over 1,000 organizations. The INP alumni community represents a diverse array of fields, career stages, and backgrounds. Alums share a deep commitment to ongoing learning and leadership development, and organizational and community transformation.
INP is not a one year program; it is a network of peers you build for life. There is a reason our alum call each other “INP family”! As a program graduate, you have access to:
- Free- and low-cost continuing education workshops both online and in person
- Lifetime access to various program materials, tools, and frameworks to continue your leadership journey
- Professional mentorship for recent graduates
- Invitations to networking events to further your connections
- Complimentary job board postings to support your organization’s hiring needs
- Online alumni networking platform (coming soon)
- Resource referrals and introductions across the network
As an alum of INP, you also have access to a variety of expert pro bono support and discounts across the country from INP’s community and corporate partners. For example, thanks to a new cooperative arrangement with Deloitte Consulting LLP, INP student and alumni organizations can now apply for free, skills-based volunteering and consulting services through Deloitte Consulting’s practitioner-led program, StepUp. Selected organizations are paired with a team that provides expert consulting on a range of topics including strategic planning, growth strategy, organization design, change management, communications strategy, and fundraising.
Shivangi Shah, Development Officer, Leadership Support and Operations, McLean Hospital
Being an agent of social change requires continuous learning, accountability, and community. I’m grateful to have been part of a program that has challenged me to be the best version of myself.