Continue to learn with us.
Throughout the year, we offer continuing education workshops which are free to current students and alumni.
Watch this space for upcoming programs!
- Nonprofit Talent Development in an Era of Transition, led by Yolanda Coentro and Patrick Kirby
- AAUW Work Smart - Salary Negotiation Workshop for Women, led by the Women's Fund of Rhode Island
- Leading Flexible Work Environments, led by State Street
- Developing & Retaining Talent, led by State Street
- The Art of Leading for Good: An Evening with Hubie Jones, hosted by Sue and Bernard Pucker, owners of the Pucker Gallery
- Data-Driven Decisions, led by Room40 Group
- Bringing your Personal Brand to Life, led by Commongood Careers
- Negotiation Essentials, led by Dorothy Chen-Courtin, MBA, PhD
- Matterness: Making Stakeholders Feel Known, Valued, and Empowered, led by Debra Askanase
“Whether it's better ways to facilitate a board meeting, manage a budget, or strategically plan the organization’s future, I believe I am better equipped to help increase my nonprofit’s impact through lessons learned at the Institute.”
—Lily Lynch, Senior Director of Women's Philanthropy, United Way of Massachusetts Bay and Merrimack Valley