Program Coordinator, New England
The Program Coordinator, New England is a new, full-time exempt role reporting to the Associate Director, New England.
The Institute is building a regional New England team to lead our flagship site, as we embark on an ambitious growth plan to dramatically increase impact and reach more leaders, organizations, and communities. The Program Coordinator, New England plays a critical role within the organization. S/he coordinates program activities for the local program; interfaces with prospective and enrolled students, faculty, and alumni; and collaborates with the New England team to support special projects as needed.
- Recruitment and Admissions
- Coordinate information sessions, including space rentals, sign-ups, confirmations, and on-site support. Attend information sessions and other outreach events as appropriate.
- Maintain updated program and recruitment information on website, fliers, e-blasts, and other media; manage calendar of recruitment outreach once established.
- Respond to information requests from prospective candidates and students.
- Conduct research to support recruitment efforts and support tracking of follow-up from outreach.
- Manage student applications and the candidate experience with INP, including responding to inquiries, scheduling and supporting interviews, announcing admissions decisions, and coordinating enrollment processing and invoicing.
- Program and Events Coordination
- Serve as point of contact for day-to-day student and faculty needs.
- Manage regular program operations, including attendance tracking, space rentals, guest instructor payments, mentor match announcements and scheduled follow up, and evaluation tracking.
- Setup and update as needed class syllabi, readings, and session details for student access and organizational records.
- Plan and serve as on-site coordinator for special program events, including Orientation, Funders Day, and Graduation.
- Schedule, attend, and coordinate materials and logistics for faculty meetings and engagement.
- Support program-related social media activity.
- Administrative support for New England team and other duties as assigned
Across all areas, contribute to, pilot, provide feedback, and closely collaborate across all areas of recruitment, admissions, alumni engagement, and program design. As the flagship site, New England is uniquely positioned to strengthen organizational practices for the benefit of the full organization. As with all staff, the Program Coordinator, New England will be a positive brand ambassador, helping increase awareness and strengthen student and faculty recruiting.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Strong commitment to INP’s mission and values of social justice, generosity, and integrity.
- Highly effective and collaborative individual; personal characteristics include: integrity, optimism, and high energy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and a keen attention to detail.
- Experience with event management; experience with recruiting and/or admissions a plus.
- Flexible and adaptive work style with the ability to thrive in a growing, entrepreneurial, mission-driven environment.
- Comfort with independent work, managing up and across the organization, and highly engaged and energized by interactions with others.
- Valid driver’s license and regular access to a vehicle; willingness to travel regionally.
- Bachelor’s degree + 2-3 years of work experience.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org; materials may be addressed to Patrick Kirby, Chief Growth Officer and Executive Vice President. Please include “Application for Program Coordinator, New England” in subject line.
INP is an Equal Opportunity Educational Institution/Equal Opportunity Employer.
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply for this position.