Study, practice, reflect. Repeat.
Our comprehensive year-long programs include weekly lectures, peer-to-peer learning opportunities, mentoring, and networking.
Core Certificate Program
Designed for nonprofit and public sector managers and executives, the Core Program provides a transformative, reflective, and stimulating learning environment to develop the skills needed to address the sector’s greatest challenges.
Community Fellows Program
The Community Fellows Program is a fully funded fellowship for social justice oriented emerging leaders, with a focus on advancing people of color. Sessions focus on community and organizational leadership skills.
Our distinctive programs offer:
- Exceptional, experienced, and diverse faculty drawn from an expansive network of nonprofit leaders
- Sophisticated curriculum that provides a practical, in-depth foundation in nonprofit management and leadership
- Highly affordable certificate in management and leadership from Jonathan M. Tisch College of Civic Life at Tufts University
- Direct application of classroom learning in the workplace
- One-on-one mentoring with a seasoned professional in your field or area of interest
- Active, diverse, multi-city network comprised of our sector’s best and brightest
- Access to all classes offered across cities throughout the program year