Strengthen your skills. Expand your impact.
Our application process consists of:
- Online application, requiring a resume and short answer questions
- Submission of two recommendations (references will receive an electronic recommendation form notification after applications are submitted. We expect to receive recommendations separately and after applications are submitted.)
- In-person group interview (up to 2 hours)
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
“As a newer and younger leader, I had never been at the top. It was so helpful to be with peers—some of whom shared my experience, some who were well beyond and had so much to teach. It is so easy to see only the trees. The Institute helped me see the forest of myself and my organization. And that benefited the organization tremendously.”
—Colby Swettberg, CEO, Silver Lining Mentoring
- May 15 - Application deadline for Community Fellows Program
- June 1 - Round 1 deadline for Core Certificate Program - Boston, Lowell, and Providence programs
- July 1 - Round 2 deadline for Core Certificate Program - Boston, Lowell, and Providence programs
Admissions announcements will be sent beginning approximately six weeks after each deadline; applicants will receive a more detailed timeline during the interview process.