Strengthen your skills. Expand your impact.
Our application process consists of:
- Online application, requiring a resume and short answer questions
- Submission of two recommendations (references will receive an electronic recommendation form notification after applications are submitted. We expect to receive recommendations separately and after applications are submitted.)
- In-person group interview (up to 2 hours)
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
“As a newer and younger leader, I had never been at the top. It was so helpful to be with peers—some of whom shared my experience, some who were well beyond and had so much to teach. It is so easy to see only the trees. The Institute helped me see the forest of myself and my organization. And that benefited the organization tremendously.”
—Colby Swettberg, CEO, Silver Lining Mentoring
- June 1 - Application deadline for Community Fellows Program
- June 1 - Round 1 application deadline for Core Certificate Program - Boston, Lowell, and Providence programs
- July 1 - Round 2 application deadline for Core Certificate Program - Boston, Lowell, and Providence programs
- July 1 - Application deadline for Core Certificate Program - Cape Cod and the Islands
Admissions announcements will be sent beginning approximately six weeks after each deadline; applicants will receive a more detailed timeline during the interview process.
*Please note that the application deadline for the 2018-2019 Core certificate program year was 11:59 PM EST, July 1, 2018. We are still taking applications for the Lowell/Merrimack Valley Program until Friday, August 24, 2018.